Types of information we collect
We collect two basic types of information – personal information and anonymous information – and we may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information. We collect the following categories of information:
· Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, email address, username and password
· Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, whether on our sites or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information
· Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information
· Information you provide to us when you use our sites or platforms such as social networking sites
· Location information when you visit our sites, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information
· Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, or open emails we send
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information you provide to us when you request products, services or information from us, register with us, respond to customer surveys, or otherwise interact with us using one or more devices. We collect information through technology, such as cookies and Flash cookies, including when you visit our sites using one or more devices.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER COMPANIES
We will only share your information with our partner companies who we work with to facilitate the delivery of your order. Companies who perform services on our behalf, like package delivery and customer service are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law. We will not share your information with other third parties.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The only cookies in use on our site are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site– for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information:
· You may correct, update and delete your registration account
· You may change your choices for newsletters and alerts
· You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it
DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION